I was born on 11th October 1968 in Macerata.
I graduated in Mathematics at the University of Camerino. Since I was a boy, I’ve always felt the need to express my unconscious world made of images and colors, doing abstract drawings with drawing pens, pencils and pens. These drawings have now become paintings or carved in wood works.
My works, disguising with transfiguration and abstracts, try to represent suggestions of worlds which are far from our culture and imagination. Some pictures are close to an oriental code (as for example “Japan” and “Code”) and some others speak the language of myths and nature (“Fiore”). My technique combines painting, not in a classical way, and an artisanal work on wood. Actually I use the fretwork and collage techniques.
In the last years my works were exhibited in the Macerata province and in other ones:
1) "Archetipi del linguaggio" (“Language Archetype”) JUNO March 2008, San Severino Marche
2) FABER CAFE' January 2009, Macerata
3) "Paesaggio mito illusione" (“Landscape, myths illusion) XIX International seminar and Prize for architecture and urban culture August 2009, Camerino
4) "Viaggio tra emozioni e luoghi immaginari" (“Travel between emotions and fictitious places”) SOMS February 2010, Corridonia
5) BOTTIGLIA AZZURRA (Blue Bottle) November 2010, Parma